Thursday, February 3, 2011

Randomness

We are thinking about getting some sort of bike thing when we move (coming up in June/July). I want to get an xtracycle or a madsen. You can attach seats on the back for two kiddos.

Here's the xtracycle



Here's the Madsen (and you can fit 4 kids in it, with buckles!)


I realize there is a grown woman wearing this star head band, but I think I'm going to make one for my girls...


This is the skirt I'm working on now for the Spring (this pattern). I can't stand winter any more and am now sewing ahead. Shouldn't you sew a season ahead anyway?

I am totally digging this set of bowls. Handmade pottery nesting bowls from etsy. Mmmmmm.



I've had these hemp Simple shoes for over a year now and I love them (I'm pretty picky about my shoes). Simple makes great shoes!
I've had these shoes for over a year now and I simply love them. Simple makes great shoes!

0 comments: