Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's Pepsi... Thrownback

Yeah baby, that's the way I like it. Have any of my 5 readers tried the Pepsi Throwback? I'm not sure how long they've had it out, but tonight I found myself saying these words: oh my gosh this taste like the Pepsi I used to drink when I was a kid. Did I just reveal my age? I really don't care... I'll have the big 30th birthday this year (August 1st for those of you who are interested). Back to the Pepsi. It's made with cane sugar instead of HFC and I'm loving it! [Side note: It really IS too bad McDonalds has trademarked that phrase: I'm loving it. I mean, who has the right to a phrase like that?] It's also the official soft drink of the NFL... can you tell I'm watching football with the hubby? Doesn't get much better than that, now does it? Football and Pepsi Throwback.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Not a fan of Pepsi! But I love that it is HFCS free. I get some of the 365 sodas at Whole Foods every now and then that are the same way oooh and they have a new one with Stevia in it! Like, just from the Stevia plant with nothing artificial. They aren't bad.

AnnaRaz said...

I'll have to try some of those from Whole Paycheck! We still call it that since you introduced us to the name :). I DO love my Pepsi!