Monday, January 24, 2011

So I Made a Skirt

I bought this plaid fabric about two months ago with intentions of making a skirt for myself. I should have known better than to buy it... of course a few things got in the way: sewing gifts for Christmas, a diaper bag for a friend, and a costume all took precedence over my skirt. But once I cleared away all of the projects, I got to focus on something for myself. Yay! It took me a few days to decide what I wanted it to look like, but once I discovered this skirt at Sundance I knew I had to have one of my own. I used an Amy Butler pattern for the top portion of the skirt and just made the bottom part work. I LOVE it!


3 comments:

Heather said...

What a picturesque setting!! Ms. Talented!!

AnnaRaz said...

This was all Dan's idea... he thought I should be in the snow. Cute, cute.

Weaveron Textile said...

his blog is wonderful.
thanks for sharing your brilliant idea.
to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.