Friday, November 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS CARDS

I'll be posting Christmas card designs here in a few days. I guess they're back by popular demand... this year I'll be doing things a little differently. Due to postage, packaging supplies, and the fact that I moved across the country, I won't be providing the actual photo cards. I will be selling the digital file of your Christmas card along with the copyright for you to have it printed anywhere you choose (and however many times you choose). Its a win win!

Check back in a few days for the cards!

Oh yes, I'm sure you are wondering what the price will be... it's a flat $25.

Thanks for looking!
Anna

1 comments:

Heather said...

I wish I had seen the link to this blog sooner Mrs. Raz! I would have had you do our photo cards this year! Instead I waited till the last minute and had them printed in store. Next year you better put me on your mailing list!!