Friday, November 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS CARDS - How it works

Here's how the ordering & payment process goes:

1. You email me with your picture(s), text, card name, and size of card (4x6 or 5x7). Email to plum dandy stuff @ inbox.com (don't use any spaces in the address... I have to list it here with spaces in order to avoid spam).

2. I email you back with your proof and the address or link in which you can pay. I accept paypal and personal check.

3. You "okay" the design & send $25 payment. If you mail payment, I have to hold your design until it gets to me... sorry, but it's my policy.

4. I email you the final design and you are ready to go! I will also include some tips & resources on printing services I've used.

*The text can be changed to anything you want it to say. Anything!

*The colors can be customized to match the outfits of those pictured.

*Most all 1 Hour photo printers supply envelopes, so you don't have to worry about that.

0 comments: