Thursday, October 14, 2010

Reflection

An unexamined life is not worth living.
-Socrates

I've been doing a LOT of thinking lately. As much as I have enjoyed cleaning out my home for the past 3 weeks, I've been slowing down. I'm reaching a point where I have to either sell an item on craigslist or think about if I really want to get rid of something (china?). So there have been several days where me and the girls have been enjoying a slower pace.

For me this means taking time to reflect. It's been wonderful. Spending time in the hammock (yes, even with the girlies)... talking walks with the girls... focusing on Jesus and listening to what he wants for me... visiting with Ellie (my 3 year old)... gazing at the clouds as they move across the sky...

Very refreshing.

Why don't you try it?

0 comments: