Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Don't you worry!!

Ok, so in case you've been wondering where all the pictures and interesting posts are about our de-stuffing process are... they're coming! I've just been keeping up with life the past few weeks while sorting our junk and it's been time-consuming to say the least! I've documented a lot of this process and even made a detailed list of everything we've donated (to friends or charity organizations).

Right now I'm working on my fabric collection. Man. I've recently found an organizational system that I think will work really well for me and I'm re-folding all of my fabric. Next up I have to sort through a massive stack of magazines that I can't seem to throw away without looking at the dog-eared pages.

But I'm posting a picture of a dress I made last week for a gift for a new friend of Ellie's, so here are a few pictures for you to look at! Ellie is modeling it, but we gave it away to her friend Kennedi.





1 comments:

Tabitha said...

What a precious little dress! I keep meaning to comment on your simplifying posts, but I haven't found the time to sit down and type out all of my thoughts. Hoping to do it soon :) Enjoying reading about your process!